Cookies for Santa Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Let's spend the afternoon baking up some seriously sweet Christmas cookies for Santa. These gingerbread and sugar cookie inspired charts feature Santa, Rudolph, Figgy Pudding and Gingerbread Man.
They can be all stitched on one fat 1/8th of fabric and turned into so many cute things. We've included directions to create chubby stuffed ornaments but the sky is the limit. They look adorable nested into a decorative bowl among shiny ornaments, they'd make amazing pin cushions for sewing and stitching friend Christmas swaps, with a longer ribbon they would make darling door hangers for around your home and we love them tucked among branches on a Christmas tree!
To add a little extra charm to these ornaments, we've used buttons from Just Another Button Company that are also available on our website.
Cookies for Santa Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for how to make an ornament
- Instructions on how each chart should be stitched on a single piece of fabric.
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss and Rainbow Gallery Fuzzy Stuff on 28 ct Lugana in Gingerbread from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|