Christmas Wreath Club Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - 2020 Cross Stitch-a-Longs, All Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery!
Grab your hot cocoa and favorite cozy blanket because we are going to spend time stitching up a big and beautiful Christmas wreath, then turning it into an easy to sew throw cushion. The pattern features a bright palette of colors that will fit in with a range of decorating styles. This is a big pattern and to keep excitement going, we’ve broken it up into beginner friendly, easy to stitch, bite sized charts.
Christmas Wreath Club membership is a one time fee of $17.95 and you’ll receive a link in your email to a downloadable PDF immediately after your transaction is complete. This link contains the most up to date chart, regardless of when you join.
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project.
Email Chart Release Schedule:
- November 20, 2020 at 10 am PT
- December 18, 2020 at 10 am PT
- January 22, 2021 at 10 am PT
- February 19, 2021 at 10 am PT
- March 19, 2021 at 10 am PT
- April 16, 2021 at 10 am PT
- May 14, 2021 at 10 am PT
- June 18, 2021 at 10 am PT
- July 16, 2021 at 10 am PT
- August 20, 2021 at 10 am PT Final Chart Release
- September 17, 2021 at 10 am PT Finishing Tutorial Release
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss with Just Another Button Company buttons on Cashel in Heartland from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 168 stitches wide x 168 stitches tall.|
|+ 12” wide x 12” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|