Christmas on Gingerbread Lane Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Christmas Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Looking for a unique Advent Calendar? Christmas on Gingerbread Lane features a traditional countdown with an adorable town of gingerbread houses above a Christmas countdown! Or leave the numbers off and finish the scene as a cube! The gingerbread houses are crammed full of sweet details- candy cane eaves, roofs made of gum drops and icing icicles. The town has it's own ice skating rink and the neighbors are skating, enjoying warm treats and even having a snowball fight!
Christmas on Gingerbread Lane Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Ale from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 155 stitches wide x 126 stitches tall|
|+ 11.1” wide x 9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|