Welcome to Pumpkinville Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fan Favorite Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Our bags packed and we are ready to hit the road! Next stop, Pumpkinville!
Welcome to Pumpkinville PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Charts include:
January - Bunny Hop Ice Rink
February - Frosted Pumpkin Bakery
March - Threadly's Craft Shop
April - Shimmy & Shakes Diner
May - Busy Bee Flower Company
June - Cotton Candy Carnival
July - Beach Keen Beach House
August - Little Pumpkins Academy
September - S&J Farms
October - Gourd Morning Coffee Co
November - Reid A. Book Library
December - Pumpkinville Post Office
- Color key with backstitching information
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on Cashel in Oaken from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 173 stitches wide x 246 stitches tall. Approximately 28,000 stitches.|
|+ 12.4” wide x 17.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|