The Pumpkin Passport Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Asian Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Get out your passport, let's go on an adventure around the world with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery in this counted cross stitch pattern. We are visiting countries like England, France, Switzerland, Greece, Egypt, Japan, Peru and more. This project looks great hung in a family room and we saw a super cute finished project hanging in the classroom of a geography teacher!
- the Netherlands
The Pumpkin Passport Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Printable thread organizer
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Ale by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 190 stitches wide x 131 stitches tall|
|+ 13.6” wide x 9.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|