The National Parks Birthday Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Summer Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Introducing our newest counted cross stitch adventure. We are celebrating The National Parks 2016 Centennial Birthday Travel with us to six National Parks, stitching up the local flora and fauna along the way!This chart features
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
- Acadia National Park
- Denali National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park
The National Parks Birthday Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 105 stitches wide x 119 stitches tall|
|+ 6.6” wide x 7.4” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|