Welcome to Pumpkinville Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fan Favorite Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Our bags packed and we are ready to hit the road! Next stop, Pumpkinville!
Welcome to Pumpkinville is our stitch-a-long, which features friends and neighbors exploring all that the town has to offer! Some folks are hard at work, others are taking advantage of the various amenities and leisurely pursuits!
We chose a fun and vibrant color palette which includes hand dyed floss along with beautiful sparkle floss that also glows in the dark!
Welcome to Pumpkinville PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Charts include:
January - Bunny Hop Ice Rink
February - Frosted Pumpkin Bakery
March - Threadly's Craft Shop
April - Shimmy & Shakes Diner
May - Busy Bee Flower Company
June - Cotton Candy Carnival
July - Beach Keen Beach House
August - Little Pumpkins Academy
September - S&J Farms
October - Gourd Morning Coffee Co
November - Reid A. Book Library
December - Pumpkinville Post Office
- Color key with backstitching information
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on Cashel in Oaken from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 173 stitches wide x 246 stitches tall. Approximately 28,000 stitches.|
|+ 12.4” wide x 17.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|