Sprinkle the Doughnut Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fan Favorite Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Obviously as two ladies who love baked goods, we had to celebrate National Doughnut Day with our new BFF, Sprinkle the Doughnut. This counted cross stitch pattern features beautifully shaded pink frosting with bugle beads or long backstitching (doughnut worry, we've included instructions in the chart for this!) for extra sparkle. It fits perfectly in a 3 inch embroidery hoop, we painted ours aqua and added a cute pom pom trim.
Sprinkle the Doughnut Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel in Sand by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 35 stitches wide x 35 stitches tall|
|+ 2.5” wide x 2.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|