Drinks All Around Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fan Favorite Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
It's time for an iced cold drink. Let's enjoy a frosty sour lemonade, a refreshing mint-y mojito and a crisp iced tea in a mason jar on the front porch in our rocking chairs. That would be the perfect afternoon treat. These kawaii drinks look adorable stitched up and hung in a kitchen or on a patio!
Drinks All Around Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Raw from Zweigart.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+106 stitches wide x 48 stitches tall|
|+ 7.6” wide x 3.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|