Chinese Zodiac Club Cross Stitch Pattern
This non-traditional pattern is filled with twelve vibrantly colored, sweet, chubby, stylized animals in the Chinese zodiac. The chart features floral fans, hanging lanterns, plum blossoms and a red sparkly geometric floral lace motif in the center. We'll be stitching up cuties like a little green dragon, a bright yellow ram, a blue rat and more!
Once a month, starting in April, for eight months, you’ll receive a brand new trio of animals or a portion of the border until you have all twelve animals and a complete border in November. These charts arrive via email and will all be stitched on one piece of fabric.
Looking for a sneak peek? Check out our important blog post here regarding the chart update!
Chinese Zodiac PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Full schedule of clue releases and explanation of how and when you will be receiving your charts via email each month in 2020
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color & black and white charts including:
April 15th Clue - Rat, Oxen, Tiger and decorative knot
May 15th Clue - 1st fan, portion of border, flowers & lanterns
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Stitching begins in April and finishes up in November.
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Sand from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 131 stitches tall.|
|+ 9.4” wide x 9.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.