Berry Picking Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fan Favorite Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Our favorite parts of Summer! Berry picking and ice cream licking! There is nothing better than a hot afternoon spent snacking on fresh fruit and cold ice cream. Designed with fonts inspired by strawberries, ice cream sprinkles and waffle cones, this project is a super fun stitch!
Berry Picking Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, DMC Mouline Etoile and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Sand by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|