Year of the Pig Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Chinese Zodiac Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Happy New Year! We are celebrating 2019, the Year of the Pig/Boar with this seriously cute little pig. Pigs are the symbol of wealth, their chubby faces and big ears are signs of fortune. Of course our little guy is dressed in his fanciest clothes, spending his nights watching the stars and can't wait to see what comes his way this year!
Check out our entire collection of Chinese zodiac patterns and supplies!
Year of the Pig Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Classic Colorworks and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 14 ct Aida in Chime by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.