Strawberry Froyo Party PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Do your scissors need a dose of sweet kawaii cuteness?! Why not add a little strawberry froyo complete with pineapple flavored tapioca pearls! We absolutely love getting frozen yogurt together!
Strawberry Froyo Party PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for sewing a scissor fob, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss, along with Mill Hill Glass Beads on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Fog from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 24 stitches wide x 24 stitches tall|
|+ 1.7” wide x 1.7” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.