Cozy Gingerbread Snow Globe Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Button All Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
One of our favorite things to buy when we travel are snow globes featuring local landmarks! This little snow globe features the snowman resident of a cozy little gingerbread town, just hanging out and enjoying the decorated scenery!
Cozy Gingerbread Snow Globe Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Clear crisp charts for printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Instructions on how to create an ornament are included - basic sewing machine skills are needed.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Lupine from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 61 stitches wide x 40 stitches tall|
|+ 4.4” wide x 2.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|