Cookies for the Easter Bunny Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, April Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
They can be all stitched on one fat 1/8th of fabric and turned into so many cute things! We've included directions to create chubby stuffed ornaments but the sky is the limit. They look adorable nested into a decorative bowl among Easter eggs, they'd make amazing pin cushions for sewing and stitching friends, with a longer ribbon they would make darling door hangers for around your home and we love them tucked among branches on a spring tree.
Cookies for the Easter Bunny Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for how to make an ornament
- Instructions on how each chart should be stitched on a single piece of fabric.
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss and Rainbow Gallery Fuzzy Stuff on 28 ct Lugana in Pansy from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|