Sugar is Sweet Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Alphabets Samplers Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Do you have a sweet tooth? We indulged ours in this sweetly sophisticated alphabet counted cross stitch sampler featuring towers macarons, decadent layer cakes, sprinkles donuts and elegant fruit tarts. All wrapped up in a satin bow fresh from the patisserie.
Sugar is Sweet Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Fog by Picture This Plus.
Check out all our alphabet samplers!
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 85 stitches wide x 85 stitches tall|
|+ 6.1” wide x 6.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|