Berry Picking Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fan Favorite Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Our favorite parts of summer, berry picking and ice cream licking! There is nothing better than a hot summer afternoon spent snacking on fresh fruit and cold ice cream, this counted cross stitch pattern has it all. Designed with fonts inspired by strawberries, ice cream sprinkles and waffle cones, this project is a super fun stitch.
Berry Picking Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, DMC Mouline Etoile and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Sand by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|