Squad Ghouls PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Halloween Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Join the Squad this Halloween! Get ready for a Spooktacular stitch-a-long with TFPS. We'll be stitching up four portraits of our most sweet but slightly creepy friends. Friends include Drake Dracula, Wanda the Witch, Frankie Frankenstein and Zoe the Zombie.
Squad Ghouls Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- A brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Charts Include:
Wanda the Witch, Zoe the Zombie, Frankie Frankenstein & Drake Dracula
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions on how to finish your portraits as squishy little sewn ornaments. These also make adorable pin cushions!
- Fourteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on Cashel in Alchemy by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 57 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall.|
|+ Each Ornament Measures: 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|