Saturday Market Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Food Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Hello Summer! There is nothing we love more than mornings spent at the Farmer's Market. This counted cross stitch has a farm stand with a cat sleeping under it, surrounded by fresh fruits, veggies and jam. Includes finishing instructions.
Saturday Market Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Crisp, clear charts for home printing.
- Color key with backstitching information.
- Scissor Fob assembly instructions
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Serene by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 44 stitches wide x 44 stitches tall|
|+ 3.1” wide x 3.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|