Dessert of the Month Cross Stitch Pattern
A super sweet kawaii monthly calendar! Each month is represented by a seasonal dessert, it was so much fun to pick a treat that fit for each month. The month name is surrounded by sprinkle confetti, of course! It looks seriously cute when paired with our Fruit of the Month and Drinks All Around patterns!
- January - Champagne Truffle
- February - Devil's Food Cupcake
- March - Shamrock Cake Pop
- April - Carrot Cake
- May - Flan
- June - Boba Tea
- July - Strawberry Shortcake
- August - Fruity Frozen Yogurt
- September - Candied Apple
- October - Jack-o-Lantern Candy Bucket
- November - Pumpkin Pie
- December - Figgy Pudding
Dessert of the Month Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts only!
- Expanded charts broken up over four pages in color. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in color. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Ten total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Evenweave in Mushroom from M. C. G. Textiles.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 135 stitches wide x 105 stitches tall|
|+ 9.6” wide x 7.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.
A printed copy- we will print the entire PDF on card stock (please refer to the total pages above) and ship it to you. Shipping charges apply.