The Pumpkin Passport Printed Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, All Printed Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
Get out your passport and let's go on an adventure around the world with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery in this counted cross stitch pattern! In this pattern you will be stitching: England, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Russia, Egypt, India, Japan, Australia, Peru and Canada. This project looks great hung in a family room and we saw a super cute finished project hanging in the classroom of a geography teacher!
The Pumpkin Passport Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Color key with backstitching information
- Our charts come in both full color and black and white. They are expanded across multiple pages for easy viewing all in one file.
- Printable thread organizer
- Fourteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Ale by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 190 stitches wide x 131 stitches tall|
|+ 13.6” wide x 9.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|