Fancy a Cuppa Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Dessert Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
The best part of the afternoon is tea time! It's a chance to sit, relax and unwind with friends and family over a nice warm cup of tea in your favorite cup. This counted cross stitch pattern celebrates all the best parts of tea time with our signature kawaii twist. It would be adorable hung in a little nook in your kitchen. Would you fancy a cuppa?
Fancy a Cuppa Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Clear crisp charts for printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Raw from Zweigart.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 54 stitches wide x 107 stitches tall|
|+ 3.9” wide x 7.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|