Candy Corn Costume Contest 2019 Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Candy and Chocolate Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
We decided to release a yearly series called Candy Corn Costume Party for Halloween. This year's contest was a close one and consisted of Little Red Riding Hood, the Big Bad Wolf, a pineapple, a ring master and a clown. It seems like two went as couples costumes...and then there is one single cute fruit. Who is your favorite?
Candy Corn Costume Contest 2019 Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Bramble by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 105 stitches wide x 42 stitches tall|
|+ 7.5” wide x 3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|