Bobbin Party! Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Mini and Beginner Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Welcome to The Vintage Vault! Vintage Vault patterns are counted cross stitch patterns that we released during our first year of business in 2010. These patterns do not have a stitched sample cover image or a suggested fabric. They can be stitched on the fabric of your choice.
Do you wrap your embroidery floss on bobbins? Well if so, these little cuties will remind you of one of the fun organizing tasks of cross stitching!
Bobbin Party! Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of embroidery floss suggested to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 103 stitches wide x 18 stitches tall|
|+ 7.4” wide x 1.3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|