Around the World - England Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, City Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Back by popular demand...Around the World - England. In 2012, we created this pattern and wanted to bring it back for everyone to stitch up and enjoy! You'll be stitching up the Tower Bridge, an adorable red telephone booth, a bejeweled royal crown and your choice of the English flag or Union Jack (charts for both flags are included) Want to stitch up more countries? Check out Around the World Ireland and Around the World Japan!
Around the World - England Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Nine total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC on 28 ct Cashel in Raw.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 69 stitches wide x 119 stitches tall|
|+ 4.9” wide x 8.5” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|