Pumpkinville + Aida Kit
We chose a fun and vibrant color palette which includes hand dyed floss along with beautiful sparkle floss that also glows in the dark!
Welcome to Pumpkinville PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Full schedule of clue releases and explanation of how and when you will be receiving your charts via email each month in 2019.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
January - Bunny Hop Ice Rink
February - Frosted Pumpkin Bakery
March - Threadly's Craft Shop
April - Shimmy & Shakes Diner
May - Busy Bee Flower Company
- Color key with backstitching information
- Printable Pumpkinville postcard with bonus cake slice pattern.
- Printable Pumpkinville stickers that can be hand cut or used with Cricut.
- Printable Pumpkinville graphic that can be printed and used to let someone know you are giving this to them as a gift or used in a planner, memory book or journal!
- Bonus Sugarloaf & Threadly the Bobbin Chart
Please refer to the additional images for the full materials list that specifies all of the color names and numbers included in this kit. This is every supply needed including the pattern for the 2019 Welcome to Pumpkinville Stitch-a-long.
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on Cashel in Oaken from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 173 stitches wide x 246 stitches tall. Approximately 27,700 stitches.|
|+ 12.4” wide x 17.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ 22 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 2 skeins of Weeks Dye Works|
|+ Fat 1/4th measuring 18"x27" of 14 ct hand dyed Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Oaken from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
|+ 2 20 yd card of Petite Treasure Braid in PB300 Glo White from Rainbow Gallery|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 needles from Bohin France|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.
Want more details?! Click here to check out our helpful collection of Welcome to Pumpkinville videos!