Trick-or-Treat Costume Club - Linen Kit
Let's get ready to eat some candy! The trick-or-treaters are dressed up in the cutest costumes ever and getting excited for Halloween!
The best part? To maximize the super pretty fabric we use, you'll have charts and instructions to stitch two projects! Your mini pattern will be cut away and can be turned into a cute sachet, door hanger or scissor fob! Scissor fob directions are included. This pattern is essentially two projects in one!
The top project in the pattern cover image features a gang of neighborhood trick-or-treaters getting ready go out for all the candy!
The bottom project in the pattern cover image shows an up close image of the bonus mini pattern scissor fob chart that features a spooky little skeleton with all the candy he got while out with his friends on Halloween night!
Your mini pattern will be cut away and can be turned into a cute sachet, door hanger or scissor fob! The scissor fob directions are included.
Trick-or-Treat Costume Club PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts on two pages
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for how to make a scissor fob
- Instructions on how each chart should be stitched on a single piece of fabric. We've included a sample image to show you how this pattern is laid out. We use a low resolution image to deter copyright infringement, your copy within the PDF is is very high quality.
- Sixteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC & Weeks Dye Works floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel in Da Vinci from Picture This Plus
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ Trick-or-Treat Costume Club Pattern: 177 stitches wide x 39 stitches tall|
|+ Trick-or-Treat Costume Club Pattern: 12.6” wide x 2.8” tall on 14 ct aida or 28 ct linen|
|+ Bonus Pattern: 44 stitches wide x 44 stitches tall|
|+ Bonus Pattern: 3.1” wide x 3.1” tall on 14 ct aida or 28 ct linen|
Please Note: This item is a instant download PDF pattern