The Pumpkin Passport + Aida Kit
Get out your passport! It's time to take a journey around the world with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! We'll be visiting some fun countries and seeing their most popular tourist attractions. This project looks great hung in a family room or in an office! We even saw a super cute one in the classroom of a geography teacher!
- the Netherlands
The Pumpkin Passport PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts over multiple pages
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom! Crisp clear charts for home printing!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Printable thread organizer
- Thirteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Ale from Picture This Plus.
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 190 stitches wide x 131 stitches tall|
|+ 13.6” wide x 9.4” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct linen|
|Each kit contains|
+ PDF Pattern
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of hand dyed 14 ct Aida in Ale from Picture This Plus with all four sides overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
|+ 18 skeins of DMC embroidery floss|
|+ 1 skein of Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss|
|+ Size 26 Packet of Bohin needles|