The Nutcracker Parade Cross Stitch Pattern
Grab your hat and hot cocoa, the parade is about to start and our favorite friends are in it!
Say hello to our newest stitch-a-long, The Nutcracker Parade! As a unique twist to the Nutcracker Ballet, we thought that it would be adorable if it was a Nutcracker Parade! Can you imagine a seriously cute trio of Nutcracker floats coming down the street in Pumpkinville? The chart features a candy border, three floats depicting characters from The Nutcracker and lots of snowflakes!
Want more details? Check out our very first YouTube video!
The Nutcracker Parade Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on Cashel in Nessie by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 179 stitches wide x 84 stitches tall|
|+ 12.8” wide x 6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.