Snow Much Fun at the North Pole PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Originally featured in Just CrossStitch Special Holiday Issue 2017. We are now pleased to be able to offer it as a digital PDF pattern in our shop!
Snow Much Fun at the North Pole PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Directions for sewing an ornament, basic sewing machine skills required.
- Eight total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel in Mint from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 39 stitches wide x 40 stitches tall|
|+ 2.8” wide x 2.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.