Once Upon a Time Sampler Cashel Kit
Each month in this calendar has one of our favorite fairy tale characters! It's so cute and sweet, definitely an heirloom treasure. We've added one of our signature lace borders featuring castles, crowns and fleur de lis to tie the whole thing together beautifully.
This is a great companion piece to our Happily Ever After and Story Time Sampler. All three samplers framed look amazing side by side in a nursery, library, craft room and more.
- Snow White & Dwarves doing laundry
- The Frog Prince & Princess avoiding Cupid's arrows.
- Three Little Pigs hiding from the Big Bad Wolf
- Goldilocks & the Three Porridge Loving Bears
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- The Princess & the Tiny Pea
- Thumbelina in her Walnut Shell Bed
- The Leaning Tower of Bremen Musicians
- The Lovely Locked Rapunzel
- Cinderella on her way to the Grand Ball
- Little Red Riding Hood going to Grandma's House
- Hansel & Gretel eating all the snacks!
Once Upon a Time Sampler PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black & white charts
- Color key
- Skin Tone Customization Guide
- Sixteen total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works floss on hand dyed Crystal Cashel Linen in Doubloon from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 173 stitches wide x 246 stitches tall|
|+ 11.5” wide x 17.75” tall on 14 ct aida or 28 ct linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Once Upon a Time Sampler PDF pattern|
|+ 18 x 27 inch 28 ct hand dyed Crystal Cashel in Doubloon from Picture This Plus with all four sides overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
|+ 20 skeins of DMC embroidery floss|
|+ 5 skeins of Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss|
|+ Set of six Bohin size 26 tapestry needles|