Midnight Way Aida Kit
Pattern + Kit - Aida Cross Stitch Kits, All Cross Stitch Kits & Notions Collection
Grab your broomsticks because it’s time to visit the bustling thoroughfare of Midnight Way. We’ll be stitching up the three main businesses along Midnight Way including Broom Hilda's Broom Shop, Cats and Bats Pet Shop and Ghost Writers Book Shop as well as meeting various friends who call this spooky little street home.
Midnight Way Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- 12 total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Whimsey by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct linen.|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF pattern|
|+ 14 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 1 card of Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid|
|+ Fat 1/8th 13 x 18 inch 14 Ct. Hand dyed Aida in Whimsey from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
You can also add a packet of Bohin needles to your kit for an additional $2.80. 6 needles per packet. 1¼" long. Blunt point tapestry needles for cross stitch needlework from Bohin France. Exceptionally smooth, high quality needles. Nickel plated steel. Click here to add needles to your cart.