Maple Lane Club Cashel Fabric BundleSold Out
Pattern + Kit - 2021 Cross Stitch-a-longs, All Cross Stitch Kits & Notions Collection
Grab your coziest sweater and most comfy walking shoes because it’s time for a stroll along Maple Lane. We’ll be stitching up the four main attractions including the floral cart, the trolley and the grove of maple trees.
Maple Lane Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Color key with backstitching information
- Our charts come in both full color and black and white. They are expanded across multiple pages for easy viewing all in one file.
Maple Lane Cross Stitch Club Pattern schedule:
- October 5, 2021 at 10 am PT
- November 5, 2021 at 10 am PT
- December 3, 2021 at 10 am PT
- January 5, 2022 at 10 am PT
- February 4, 2022 at 10 am PT
- March 4, 2022 at 10 am PT - finishing tutorial is released
Each month you'll receive a link to download the newest chart.
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Classic Colorworks embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Vellum by Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Maple Lane Club PDF Pattern|
|+ 13 x 18 inch 28 ct Hand dyed Cashel in Vellum from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
Please Note: This pattern is a digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern. You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email. A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)