Only 5 left!
Jack's Halloween Dream PDF Cross Stitch Pattern + Linen Fabric
All Jack, our candy bucket mascot, has ever wanted, is to be the star of a pattern! We are giving him the chance to show you his biggest dream, a Halloween night filled with sweet treats and shimmery ghoulish friends. In this project, you'll be stitching up a seriously cute Halloween hanging banner and spending time with Jack! His banner features a trio of subtle and spooky ghosts, so much candy and a dreamy lace border with bits of spiderwebs.
Important! We offer two different tutorials on how to finish up your banner! For the first option, you'll need a sewing machine and a fat quarter of quilting cotton which is not included. If you don't sew, you will need an iron and 3/8" hem tape which is not included. We provide basic finishing instructions as a print tutorial along with videos using these two methods of finishing, but the sky is the limit in terms of how you want to finish your banner!
Please check out our blog post for all the supplies needed to complete Jack's Halloween Dream.
Jack's Halloween Dream PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Current chart includes: complete banner and assembly instructions
- 23 pages total
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Kreinik embroidery floss on Cashel in Bramble from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 111 stitches wide x 140 stitches tall|
|+ 7.9” wide x 10” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 28 ct hand dyed Cashel in Bramble from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
Please Note: This item contains instant download PDF pattern.