Happily Ever After + Aida Kit
This product is sold out
Twelve scenes from literature and poetry that have the happiest endings and are a joy to stitch! The stories you will be stitching up include: The Owl and the Pussycat, Heidi and Three Billy Goats Gruff, Around the World in 80 Days, Robin Hood, Little House on the Prairie, The Wind in the Willows, Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp, The Ugly Duckling, The Sword in the Stone, Pride and Prejudice and Sleeping Beauty.
Happily Ever After PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- Printable thread organizer
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
Cover sample is stitched with DMC floss on hand dyed Crystal Cashel.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 190 stitches tall|
|+ 9.4” wide x 13.6” tall on 14 ct aida or 28 ct linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 14 ct hand dyed Crystal Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Helix from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
|+ 24 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 1 packet of Size 26 of Bohin needles|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.