Halloween Wreath Club Aida KitSold Out
Pattern + Kit - 2022 Cross Stitch-a-long SAL, Aida Cross Stitch Kits & Fabric Collection
Grab your candy corn, turn on your favorite scary movie, and get ready for a spine chilling good time. We are going to spend the next 11 months stitching up a big and boo-tiful Halloween wreath, then turning it into an easy to sew throw cushion. This is a big pattern and to keep the hair raising fun going, we’ve broken it up into beginner friendly, easy to stitch, bite sized charts.
The pattern features a scary, spooky, and frighteningly cute palette of colors on a moody blue fabric that will fit in with a range of Halloween decorating styles. The design was inspired by all of our very favorite mysterious Halloween things including witches, bats, potions, cats, cauldrons, and of course lots of candy. Halloween lovers will cackle with delight when the new charts come to their inbox each month.
Starting October 3, 2022, you'll receive a new pattern once a month until August 7, 2023 for a total of eleven charts that make up the complete Halloween Wreath! You can join the club at any time and stitch at your own pace. If you sign up partway through the club, you will automatically receive any past charts that have already been released. This is a one time fee for all your charts to arrive via email.
Halloween Wreath Club Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Color key with backstitching information
- Schedule of chart releases
- Our charts include black and white and full color in the same PDF pattern. If you are ordering this pattern today, the charts that are automatically included in your purchase will be:
Clue 1: Haunted House
Clue 2: 1st Portion of Wreath
Clue 3: 2nd Portion of Wreath & Half of Bow
Clue 4: 3rd Portion of Wreath
Clue 5: 4th Portion of Wreath & Half of Bow
Clue 6: 5th Portion of Wreath
Cover sample is stitched with DMC threads on 28 ct Picture This Plus fabric in Pewter.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 168 stitches wide x 168 stitches tall|
+ 12” wide x 12” tall on 14 ct Aida fabric or 28 ct Cashel fabric
|+ Halloween Wreath PDF pattern|
|+ 22 skeins of DMC floss|
+ 18 x 18 inch 14 ct hand dyed Aida in Pewter from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.
+ Set of six Bohin size 26 tapestry needles
Halloween Wreath Club Cross Stitch Clue Schedule:
- Clue 7: April 3, 2023 at 10 am PT
- Clue 8: May 1, 2023 at 10 am PT
- Clue 9: June 5, 2023 at 10 am PT
- Clue 10: July 3, 2023 at 10 am PT
- Clue 11: August 7, 2023 at 10 am PT
- Finishing instructions: September 4, 2023 at 10 am PT