Halloween Spooky Sampler + Lugana Kit
This product is sold out
- H is for Haunted House
- A is for Apparition
- L is for Lightning
- L is for Lollipop
- O is for Owls
- W is for Witch
- E is for Eerie Eyeballs
- E is for Eek!
- N is for Ninja
Halloween Spooky Sampler PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 32 ct Lugana in Legacy from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 127 stitches wide x 127 stitches tall|
|+ 8” wide x 8” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF pattern|
+ 11 skeins of DMC floss
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 32 ct hand dyed Lugana, an evenweave fabric, in Legacy from Picture This Plus with all four sides overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 Bohin needles|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.