Greetings from the Parks + Lugana Kit
In 2016 we launched our National Parks Birthday Club to commemorate the 100 year birthday of the parks. We had so much fun with that club, that we decided to celebrate the parks again!
Greetings from the Parks features different scenes from six different National Parks! Each scene has favorite landmarks, busy park rangers along with native flora and fauna!
Featured Scenes from the Parks Include
- Grand Teton National Park
- Arches National Park
- Everglades National Park
- Saguaro National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Lugana in Spice from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 107 stitches wide x 127 stitches tall|
|+ 7.6” wide x 8.9” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
+ PDF Pattern
|+ 21 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 28 ct hand dyed Lugana, a beginner friendly evenweave fabric, in Spice from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 Bohin needles|
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.