Easy Peasy Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Fan Favorite Cross Stitch Patterns Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Lemons sometimes get a bad rap! We all know that when life gives you lemons, you gotta make lemonade, but don't forget that when things are going good, everything is easy peasy lemon squeezy! This pattern features tall glasses of lemonade and a little sour faced lemon. He might know that he's next in line for lemonade! ;)
We picked a beautiful dark green fabric from Picture This Plus but this pattern looks equally cute on a nice natural linen as well.
Easy Peasy Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color chart
- Black and white chart
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Classic Colorworks floss on 28 ct Cashel in Woodland from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 58 stitches wide x 67 stitches tall|
|+ 4.1” wide x 4.8” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|