Cozy Cafe Club Cashel Kit
Get cozy this year in our cafe! We'll be stitching up ten non-alcoholic drinks ranging from diner coffee to tea in our fanciest china and seasonal favorites. You'll find comfort in stitching with the warmest palette of colors and using Mill Hill beads to add a bit of sparkle to the project. This is the project to spend time with in 2021!
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project.
- Our charts come in both full color and black and white. They are expanded across multiple pages for easy viewing all in one file. If you are ordering this pattern today, the charts automatically included in your purchase are:
Clue 1: Raspberry Mocha
Clue 2: Matcha
Clue 3: Earl Grey Tea
The remaining clues will be emailed to you on the dates listed below.
Clue 4: June 25, 2021 at 10 am PT
- Clue 5: July 25, 2021 at 10 am PT
- Clue 6: August 25, 2021 at 10 am PT
- Clue 7: September 25, 2021 at 10 am PT
- Clue 8: October 25, 2021 at 10 am PT
- Clue 9: November 25, 2021 at 10 am PT
- Clue 10: December 25, 2021 at 10 am PT Final Chart Release
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss with Mill Hill Beads on Cashel in Opal from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 168 stitches wide x 130 stitches tall.|
|+ 12” wide x 9.3” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Cozy Cafe Club PDF Pattern|
|+ 27 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ Mill Hill beads to complete project plus extras|
|+ 13 x 18 inch 28 Ct. Hand dyed Cashel linen in Opal from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
|+ Mill Hill beading needle set of two|
|+ Bohin size 26 tapestry needles set of six|
|+ Glitter Cozy Cafe sticker for your car, water bottle, journal, etc.|
Please Note: This pattern is a digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern. You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email. A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)