Christmas Wreath Club Aida KitSold Out
Pattern + Kit - Christmas Wreath SAL Cross Stitch Pattern, Coming Soon Collection
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery!
Grab your hot cocoa and favorite cozy blanket because we are going to spend time stitching up a big and beautiful Christmas wreath, then turning it into an easy to sew throw cushion. The pattern features a bright palette of colors that will fit in with a range of decorating styles. This is a big pattern and to keep excitement going, we’ve broken it up into beginner friendly, easy to stitch, bite sized charts.
Christmas Wreath Club membership is a one time fee of $17.95 and you’ll receive a link in your email to a downloadable PDF immediately after your transaction is complete. This link contains the most up to date chart, regardless of when you join.
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project.
- Stitching starts on November 20th at 10 am PT and the first chart will be released. Our charts are black and white, full color and expanded across multiple pages for easy viewing all in one file.
Email Chart Release Schedule:
- November 20, 2020 at 10 am PT
- December 18, 2020 at 10 am PT
- January 22, 2021 at 10 am PT
- February 19, 2021 at 10 am PT
- March 19, 2021 at 10 am PT
- April 16, 2021 at 10 am PT
- May 14, 2021 at 10 am PT
- June 18, 2021 at 10 am PT
- July 16, 2021 at 10 am PT
- August 20, 2021 at 10 am PT Final Chart Release
- September 17, 2021 at 10 am PT Finishing Tutorial Release
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss with Just Another Button Company buttons on Cashel in Heartland from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 168 stitches wide x 168 stitches tall.|
|+ 12” wide x 12” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Christmas Wreath Club PDF Pattern|
|+ 19 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 3 polymer clay buttons from Just Another Button Company|
|+ 18 x 18 inch 14 Ct. Hand dyed Aida in Heartland from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
You can also add a packet of Bohin needles to your kit for an additional $2.80. 6 needles per packet. 1¼" long. Blunt point tapestry needles for cross stitch needlework from Bohin France. Exceptionally smooth, high quality needles. Nickel plated steel. Click here to add needles to your cart.