Cherry Blossom Festival Sampler - Aida Kit
Cherry Blossom Sampler has all our favorite treats including; a Kokeshi doll, dragon, sushi, tempura shrimp, mochi, pagoda, a pair of geta, colorful sail boats and cherry blossoms!
Cherry Blossom Festival Sampler PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
Check out all our alphabet samplers!
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Barnwood from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+87 stitches wide x 85 stitches tall|
|+ 6.2” wide x 6.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ 14 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 14 ct hand dyed Crystal Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Barnwood from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching|
|+ 1 packet of size 26 Bohin needles|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.