Black Hat Society PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Welcome to the Black Hat Society! Halloween is one of our favorite holidays and to celebrate, we invite you to put on your black hat and join in on the fun! This trio of witchy friends are spell casting and creating all the potions they'll need!
This is the companion piece to our Secret Sleigh Society! If you loved that project, you are sure to love this Halloween themed project! This pattern incorporates our Frosted Pumpkin kawaii style, along with a lacy border with so many sweet and secret motifs. Try to see if you can pick them all out!
Black Hat Society PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Cashel Linen in Echo from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 129 stitches wide x 106 stitches tall|
|+ 9.2” wide x 7.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.
Curious how we make our cubes? Watch this video and have a 30 minute craft session with us or visit our Facebook SAL group and search "tutorial" for a step by step casual guide!