Animal Almanac PDF + Aida Kit
Pattern + Kit - 2020 Cross Stitch-a-Longs, Aida Cross Stitch Kits Collection
Animal Almanac counted cross stitch pattern features a group of twelve animals who are all just enjoying each day to the fullest! You'll be stitching up one seriously cute animal each month.
Animal Almanac Club membership is a one time fee of $15.95 and you’ll receive a link in your email to a downloadable PDF immediately after your transaction is complete. This link contains the most up to date chart.
Animal Almanac PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains:
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project.
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Charts include:
January - Aurora the Penguin
February - Renny the Fox
March - Leap the Frog
April - Posy the Bunny
May - Harold the Hippo
June - S'more the Panda
July - Scoops the Dog
August - Melba the Koala
September - Nutmeg the Cat
October - Molasses the Sloth
- November 1st at 9 am PT
- December 1st at 9 am PT Final Chart Release
- January 15 2021 at 9 am PT Finishing Tutorial Release
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on Cashel in Heartland from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 107 stitches wide x 294 stitches tall.|
|+ 7.6” wide x 21” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ Animal Almanac PDF Pattern|
|+ 21 skeins of DMC floss|
|+ 2 skeins of DMC Mouline Etoile|
|+ Fat 1/6th measuring 12"x27" of 14 ct hand dyed Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Heartland from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
Please Note: This item contains an instant download PDF pattern.