Into the Jungle PDF Cross Stitch Pattern + Aida Fabric
Grab your compass, binoculars and camera because we are going on an epic journey into the jungle!
We’ll be venturing deep into the rainforest and encountering new friends such as: sloths! tigers! macaws! and so many more! We’ve designed a modern and beautiful border that is stitched using a hand dyed thread, giving the edges a deep watercolor feel.
Into the Jungle PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- Printable thread organizer
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
Cover sample is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on Lugana in Shale from Picture This Plus
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 131 stitches wide x 191 stitches tall|
|+ 9.4” wide x 13.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern
|+ Fat 1/8th measuring 13"x18" of 14 ct hand dyed Aida, a beginner friendly fabric, in Shale from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.Want more details?! Check out our Into the Jungle intro video, it has so much information including what our stitch-a-longs look like in chart form!
Click here for Into the Jungle intro video transcript.