A Very Merry Christmas Town PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
A Very Merry Christmas Town is the companion piece to Mysterious Halloween Town! Santa and Mrs. Claus are getting ready for Christmas! The town is decked out in all of its holiday splendor and the elves are hard at work at the Christmas tree farm!
A Very Merry Christmas PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up onto two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Twelve total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Kreinik sparkle floss & The Gentle Art embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Arctic from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.