Pumpkinville + Cashel Linen Fabric
Our bags packed and we are ready to hit the road! Next stop, Pumpkinville!
We chose a fun and vibrant color palette which includes hand dyed floss along with beautiful sparkle floss that also glows in the dark!
Welcome to Pumpkinville PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Welcome letter which includes a brief outline of the project.
- Full schedule of clue releases and explanation of how and when you will be receiving your charts via email each month in 2019.
- Two page introduction to cross stitching.
- List of materials needed to complete this project with links to supplies available in our shop.
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Charts include:
January - Bunny Hop Ice Rink
February - Frosted Pumpkin Bakery
March - Threadly's Craft Shop
April - Shimmy & Shakes Diner
May - Busy Bee Flower Company
June - Cotton Candy Carnival
July - Beach Keen Beach House
August - Little Pumpkins Academy
September - S&J Farms
October - Gourd Morning Coffee Co
November - Reid A. Book Library
- Color key with backstitching information
- Printable Pumpkinville postcard with bonus cake slice pattern.
- Printable Pumpkinville stickers that can be hand cut or used with Cricut.
- Printable Pumpkinville graphic that can be printed and used to let someone know you are giving this to them as a gift or used in a planner, memory book or journal!
- Bonus Sugarloaf & Threadly the Bobbin Chart
Please refer to the additional images for the full materials list, as this is just for the pattern and fabric for this project. Additional supplies are sold separately.
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Rainbow Gallery embroidery floss on Cashel in Oaken from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 173 stitches wide x 246 stitches tall. Approximately 27,700 stitches.|
|+ 12.4” wide x 17.6” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
|Each kit contains|
|+ PDF Pattern|
|+ Fat 1/4th measuring 18"x27" of 28 ct hand dyed Cashel linen in Oaken from Picture This Plus with all four edges overlocked to prevent fraying while stitching.|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.
Want more details?! Click here to check out our helpful collection of Welcome to Pumpkinville videos!