Pen Pals No. 202 Mail Delivery Cross Stitch Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern - All Cross Stitch Patterns, Holiday Collection
- Digitally downloadable PDF cross stitch pattern.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link immediately after your transaction is complete in your email.
- A PDF reader is required to view and print any of our PDF patterns (example: Adobe Reader, Kindle, or Preview.)
- You'll receive a cross stitch pattern that we will print and ship directly to you.
- Our patterns are printed on cardstock paper, enclosed in a clear plastic zip bag and shipped in a rigid no bend mailer.
Pen Pals is our series of counted cross stitch patterns dedicated to our love of sending and receiving mail, stamps and seasonal cuteness.
No. 202 - Getting mail is our favorite part of the day. Dedicated to our mail carriers who bring us letters from friends, packages with stitch-y treats and other goodies daily. This counted cross stitch pattern also looks wonderful tucked among Valentine's Day decor items in your home.
Pen Pals No. 202 Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Seven total pages
Love all of the patterns? Check out the entire Pen Pals bundle at a discount!
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 32 ct Belfast Linen in Raw with white polka dots by Zweigart.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 49 stitches wide x 39 stitches tall|
|+ 3.1” wide x 2.4” tall on 16 ct Aida or 32 ct Linen|