Mysterious Halloween Town Cross Stitch Pattern
This spooky little town is a happening spot! Frankenstein and his main squeeze have been seen checking out the local haunted house, a witch is treating herself to a cupcake from the bakery and of course there is a crow filled pumpkin patch!
Mysterious Halloween Town PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
Cover sample is stitched with DMC, The Gentle Art and Weeks Dye Works embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Wren from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+ 159 stitches wide x 73 stitches tall|
|+ 11.4” wide x 5.2” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
Please Note: This item is an instant download PDF pattern.