Cherry Blossom Festival Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern
Cherry Blossom Sampler has all our favorite treats including; a Kokeshi doll, dragon, sushi, tempura shrimp, mochi, pagoda, a pair of geta, colorful sail boats and cherry blossoms!
Cherry Blossom Festival Sampler PDF Cross Stitch Pattern contains
- Two page introduction to cross stitching
- List of materials needed to complete this project
- Full color charts
- Black and white charts
- Expanded charts broken up over two pages in both color and black and white. Perfect for people who print their patterns!
- Complete chart on one page in both color and in black and white. Perfect for tablet users who love to zoom!
- Color key with backstitching information
- Eleven total pages
Check out all our alphabet samplers!
Cover sample is stitched with DMC embroidery floss on 28 ct Crystal Cashel Linen in Barnwood from Picture This Plus.
|Finished stitched project measures|
|+87 stitches wide x 85 stitches tall|
|+ 6.2” wide x 6.1” tall on 14 ct Aida or 28 ct Linen|
An instant download PDF that you can print from home or view on your tablet or smart phone, nothing will be mailed to you. No shipping charges.